1. Subject of the conditions of participation and organizer
(1) These conditions of participation regulate the conditions for participation in the contest, as well as any necessary rights transfers. The description and the course of the respective contest will take place within the framework of the respective lottery on the Facebook page of AFM Records.
(2) The organizer of the competition is AFM Records, a division of Soulfood Music Distribution GmbH, Agathe-Lasch-Weg 2, 22605 Hamburg, Germany.
(3) These participation conditions are accepted with participation in the respective competition.
(4) The contest is not linked to Facebook, it is neither sponsored, supported nor organized by Facebook.
(1) All users of Facebook from 18 years of age are eligible to participate in the contest. Employees of Soulfood Music as well as affiliated companies as well as members of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with fake identities or identities of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Participants may participate in the contest by commenting on the posting and leaving this comment up to the selection of the winners.
(3) Participation is open until 17.04.2017 at 4 pm.
3. Prizes and Prize Notification
(1) We will raffle a surprise package from the AFM Webshop with a total value of about 50 Euros, a surprise package from the AFM Webshop with a total value of about 25 Euros and a CD from the AFM Webshop worth about 15 Euros.
(2) The winners will be determined by chance among all eligible participants within one week after the participation. The winners will be notified via a Facebook comment feature, in a separate posting, or in a private message, and will be prompted to send an email to an e-mail address provided in which the personal data will be transmitted correctly and truthfully. This information is used to send the prize.
(3) If a winner does not send an e-mail from us within the specified period, the prize claim expires. In this case, we are entitled to make a substitute drawing.
(4) Only one prize per participant is possible.
(5) The prize is neither transferable, nor can the prize be exchanged or paid in cash.
(6) In the event of circumstances beyond our control, the respective winner accepts an appropriate substitute gain. Such non-representable circumstances are, in particular, those which are among the sponsors of the profits.
(7) Winnings shall be sent to the winner by mail to the address given. Transferring the prize to a transporter will result in the risk to the winner. We are not responsible for delivery damage.
4. Right to use
(1) is omitted
(2) is omitted
(3) is omitted
(4) By accepting the prize, the winner agrees that we may use his name for advertising purposes.
5. Liability and exemption
(1) If the participant uploads photos or posts, the participant guarantees that he will not send any content, the provision, publication or use of which violates applicable law or the rights of third parties.
(2) The participant shall indemnify us from third-party claims of any kind whatsoever resulting from the unlawfulness of photos or contributions that the participant has used. The obligation to release also includes the obligation to release the organizer of legal defense costs (for example, court and legal costs) completely.
(3) By participating in the contest, the participant releases Facebook from any liability.
(1) An infringement of these conditions of participation entitles us to exclude the respective participant from the participation. This applies in particular if the participant misrepresents the use of photographs or other content (e.g. comments) violate applicable law or third party rights. The same applies in the case of comments that can be regarded as violent, obnoxious, harassing or degrading, or otherwise violate social decency.
(2) If the excluded participant is a winner already won, the profit can be subsequently recognized.
7. Early termination and amendment
We reserve the right to terminate the contest at any time, even without observance of time limits, either in whole or in part, or to modify it in its course if it is caused by technical (eg computer virus, manipulation of or errors in software / hardware) Eg prohibition by Facebook / Instagram) is not possible to guarantee a proper performance of the contest.
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of the participants, provided that we process them ourselves. We will use the personal data of the participant as well as his other personal data only within the scope of the legal provisions of the data protection law. We will store, process and use the information only insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the contest, or if the participant has given his consent. This also includes a use for exercising the granted usage rights. The data are only used for the performance of the competition and are then deleted.
The participant can at any time request information on the data stored for him / her.
9. Final provisions
(1) If the conditions of participation contain ineffective regulations, the validity of the conditions remain unaffected.
(2) German law shall apply. It is not possible to reconsider the draw.