Gtf. Clear Vinyl limited to 250 copies!
For Fans Of: Nevermore, Evergrey, Sanctuary
One of Europe’s leading and most popular prog metal acts is finally back: Norway’s COMMUNIC have made a lasting impression on the scene with their previous four studio albums “Conspiracy In Mind” (2005), “Waves Of Visual Decay” (2006), “Payment Of Existance” (2008) and “The Bottom Deep” (2011), which all have been released by Nuclear Blast. Critical acclaim follows COMMUNIC since day one and a devoted worldwide fan base is hotly anticipating the release of the first COMMUNIC album since six years. With “Where Echoes Gather”, the band impressively confirms and underlines its exceptional status. COMMUNIC’s first album for AFM is nothing short of another dark and atmospheric masterpiece, created by the very same three guys who founded the band back then. COMMUNIC’s characteristic mixture of prog, power and thrash sounds as fresh and relevant as ever and will amaze the band’s countless fans to the fullest.
01. The Pulse of the Earth (Part 1 - The Magnetic Center)
02. The Pulse of the Earth (Part 2 - Impact of The Wave)
03. Where Echoes Gather (Part 1 - Beneath The Giant)
04. Where Echoes Gather (Part 2 - The Underground Swine)
06. Where History Lives
07. Black Flag of Hate
08. The Claws Of The Sea (Part 1 - Journey Into The Source)
09. The Claws Of The Sea (Part 3 - The First Moment)
Oddleif Stensland – Vocals & Guitars
Erik Mortensen – Bass
Tor Atle Andersen – Drums
- Made available again by popular demand: “Where Echoes Gather” in one new color (Clear), limited to 250 units!
- Norway's prog metal masters COMMUNIC are back with a new dark & atmospheric masterpiece!
- “Where Echoes Gather” is their first studio album since „The Bottom Deep“ (2011)!
- Produced by Endre Kirkesola (Sirenia, Blood Red Throne, Chrome Division)
- Mixed and mastered by Eike Freese at Chameleon Studios (Gamma Ray, Deep Purple, Heaven Shall Burn, Apocalyptica)
- Cover artwork by Eliran Kantor (Testament, Soulfly, Iced Earth, Mors Principium Est)
- COMMUNIC enjoy a fabulous reputation for being one of the best new emerging prog/power acts of the 2000’s; all of their four previous albums were released by Nuclear Blast and received “album of the month” accolades regularly in the leading metal magazines (Metal Hammer, Rock Hard etc.)