EVERGREY - Monday Morning Apocalypse (Rem.Ed.) - Ltd.Gtf.CLEAR RED/WHITE SPLATTER LP - remastered, bonus tracks - limited to 100 units - Shop Exclusive!
Genre: Progressive Metal
For Fans Of: Symphony X, Kamelot, Dream Theater
Another EVERGREY classic to be re-released in the ‘Remasters Series’ as ltd. Digipak and Vinyls!
Released in 2006 the sixth album of Dark Melodic Metallers EVERGREY stands as a special release in the band’s discography.
After gaining international reputation in the metal-scene with predecessor albums like “Recreation Day” the band was aiming for grater objectives. In order to achieve these “Monday Morning Apocalypse” was the first album in the band’s history not to be produced by the band, but with a competent team of sound engineers. Sanken Sandquist and Stefan Glaumann, known for their work with Rammstein, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard and the likes, took care of a tight and dense sound.
The result was and album which, compared to EVERGREY’s earlier works, was more straightforward, less ornamented and overall rougher songs. This fact went well with Tom S. Englunds outstanding voice.
As a part of EVERGREY’s remasters series, now also “Monday Morning Apocalypse” is going to be re-released. The original recordings have been carefully remastered by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Pretty Maids, Amaranthe). The re-issue comes as Digipak and (double-)vinyl (available in several colors), both with bonus tracks.
1. Monday Morning Apocalypse
5. The Curtain Fall
6. In Remembrance
7. At Loss For Words
8. Till Dagmar
9. Still In The Water
10. The Dark I Walk You Through
11. I Should
12. Closure - Bonus Track
13. Monday Morning Apocalypse (Live At Masters Of Rock 2016) - Bonus Track
- EVERGREY's highly acclaimed sixth album as valuable reissue
- The album comes with bonus tracks, available as Digipak and – for the first time ever - ltd. vinyl editions
- Remastered by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Amaranthe, Pretty Maids)
- Cover artwork by Mattias Noren (Epica, Sabaton, Kamelot)
- EVERGREY’s characteristic sound is a unique blend of power-, progressive – and dark melodic metal
- EVERGREY’s latest studio album “The Atlantic” (2016) was the band’s most successful one to date, securing chart entries all over the world (among others Germany #15, Sweden #37, France #89, Switzerland #23)